Saturday, October 17, 2015
Presented by Tri Outer Banks Sports.
Proceeds will be split between Autism Speaks and Outer Banks Woman’s Club Bikes for Christmas.
The 2nd Annual RIDE FOR LIFE will start and finish @ Tri Outer Banks Sports in Sea Gate North Shopping Center in Kill Devil Hills, NC. The ride will offer the full Century, Metric, Half Century, and 25 miles. The Ride will wind through the beautiful Outer Banks of Dare and Currituck County. From ocean to sound and lighthouse to lighthouse.
Century – 100 miles
Metric – 62 miles
Half – 50 miles
Ride for Life – 25 miles
What better way to spend the day than with a Bike Ride, Great Food
and a Soda.
A Challenge for first timers
A fast ride for experienced riders
Features of the Ride:
• A tee shirt
• After ride meal and snacks included in ride fee (Extra meals $10)
• Well stocked, staffed, and placed rest stops
• Rest stop food supplied by awesome volunteers
• A friendly and helpful SAG support group
• The ride will begin in waves at 7 AM
Register early! Ride capped at 200 riders
Registration: Early registration $40.00 ends September 14, after September 14 $50.00.
Packet pick-up will be at Tri Outer Banks Sports on Friday, October 16 from 3-6 PM and Saturday, October 17 from 6:30-7 AM.
- 2nd Annual Century OBX Ride 4 Life
October 17, 2015
Venue: Tri Outer Banks Sports
Venue Phone: 252-715-3278Address: