Fried rice is an ideal meal option for endurance athletes. This go-to meal is quick and flavorful, contains balanced nutrition and can easily be modified with the protein and produce already in your fridge. Plus, this recipe shows you how to make a perfect, tender sirloin steak in the oven.
- 4 cups hot salsa
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 16 skinless chicken breasts
- Juice of 4 limes
- Stir together salsa, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add chicken.
- Add more salsa to mostly cover if needed.
- Cook on high in a slow cooker.
- Drain remaining chicken, tomato and pepper chunks, then fork-shred the chicken.
|kcal from fat||42|
|Total fat||4.4 g|
|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total carb||7.69 g|