Sarah Gardner was in Texas doing an Ironman. Congrats!
We have some new products! Come in and check out our new Pearl Izumi running and tri shoes, tri clothing, men and women’s running clothes, hydration products (we think you’ll love what we have), and light equipment.
Our Fix-a-Flat and Bike Repair Workshops are starting this Wednesday at 7 PM for 4 weeks! These workshops are absolutely free so come on in and learn some valuable information.
Also, we have a weekly ride beginning on Thursday at 6. This will be a 15-20 mile ride and you can drop off any time. All levels welcomed.
National Running Day is coming up! Celebrate by walking or running a 5K. Visit Runcations for more details and where to sign up. The run will be on Wednesday, June 5 at 6 AM.
Stay tuned for details on our big Memorial Day tent sale!
Congrats to our OBX runners at Singletrack Maniac in North Williamsburg, VA!
Pete Barranti finished 2nd in Grand Masters and Heather Gardiner finished 1st in 40+!
Protein, veg, and a spicy kick to get your morning started!
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- Spicy salsa
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Scramble 2 eggs, adding in a bit of spicy salsa and the spinach when eggs are half-cooked.
- Fill the tortilla with the cooked eggs, top with cheese, and wrap into a burrito.
A refreshing fruit smoothie with a protein boost! Serves 2.
- 3 handfuls frozen strawberries
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 scoop French vanilla protein powder
- 1 container fruit yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, peach, etc.)
- 1.5 cups water or preferred type of milk
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Enjoy!